Reach a targeted audience of tattoo enthusiasts
How it Works
- Sponsors work with TattooAwards staff to design a specific challenge that will be appealing to the community and help the sponsor reach their desired objectives. The challenges can target a local, regional or world wide consumer. Sponsors agree to provide cash or product as prizes and incentives for Artists or voters to participate.
- TattooAwards staff invites Artists to join the Challenge. Artists join and share their entries with their followers. Followers vote in challenges and are exposed to new artists, and new advertisers.
- TattooAwards staff moderates and promotes challenges to maximize your brand exposure and campaign objectives.
Challenges can be free or paid & can target a style or location.
We will invite artists to your challenge based on region, location, and style
Voters browse cool tattoos & help decide the winners
Maximum Impact for Brands
We have an incredible in-house team of content writers, graphic designers, website designers, .
to help maximize the impact of your campaigns. We promote our Challenges to the entire Tattoo Industry
& tattoo enthusiasts include Facebook advertising, Instagram, Email, SMS & other placement in Google ads.
Total Traffic-from Social
Monthly views from social media
Total Social Reach
Total reach from social media followers
Artist who join a contest and share with their followers.
Total Free Signups
Over 160,000 voters have registered on the website.
We have a limited number of premier sponsor slots available.
Reported Advertiser ROI
Advertisers reported a 5 x return of sales on dollars spent with TattooAwards.
Custom Packages Available
We will work with each sponsor to create a customized plan to maximize your exposure and impact.
- Product or coupons redeemable
by artists or voters to build awareness for your products.
- 1 Challenge per month
- Sponsor listing
- Headline Branding on a Challenge
- Local or world wide targeting
- Artists invited to challenge
- Sponsor provides prizes for winners
- Local targeting
- 1/12 of all available ads
- Monthly email message
- limited to 12 Sponsors
- Custom survey data
- local or world wide targeting
Example Sponsor Campaigns
- A device manufacturer is launching a new product and wants to target tattoo artists. One or more Challenges are created with the grand prize being cash or the new device. The challenges feature the new device prominently and all advertisements for the challenge feature the company or product name of the sponsor. Winners of devices are asked to provide a review of the equipment they receive.
- A food or beverages company wants to build a campaign to encourage sampling of their new product. A campaign can be created where all registered voters get a coupon redeemable for the sponsors product.
- An apparel manufacturer wants to encourage the purchase of goods, or introduce our audience to a new product. Sponsors can provide a free coupon or gift to all registered voters in a challenge.
- A local Bar owner (or other local business) wants to promote a “Best Tattoo Contest” as a way to bring traffic into their business. A Challenge is designed where voters can register for weeks or months in advance of a big event held at the bar.
- A local provider of goods or services wants to drive traffic to their stores. A challenge can be created where artists can get a free entry to the contest for coming to the store and registering.
- A Concert, Festival or other Event Promoter wants to have a Challenge as part of their event marketing. Best Tattoo at ____ (event name) wins a prize. Event promoter uses TA platform as a way to collect registered users, and for content at their event.